Summer 2009 Retreat

Summer 2009 Retreat

Monday, November 9, 2009

...after ed190

I am currently working at a biopharmaceutical in San Francisco. I love being there, but I know that this is merely temporary as my true passion still lies as an educator. Being present to this fact provides me so much strength with my current standing in life, and what is to come. From my constant glances at my cubicle walls containing inspiring quotes from my fellow students to the support given and received from every member in my neurology team, ed190 never leaves my thoughts. Never do I have a doubt about my future abilities to teach my students...or whether or not I will become a teacher at all. That is what ed190 has given me. That knowledge that my potential is limitless. This is the stand I will take for every student I interact with. And for that, I am forever grateful to the Ed190 space.

-Kim Nguyen
The Transformers: We are all Goldfish
Class of 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment