Summer 2009 Retreat

Summer 2009 Retreat

Sunday, January 31, 2010

In the ED 190 Classroom...

After graduating in Spring 09, I found my way back to the ED 190 classroom space as a GSI. I know that staying at Cal for my masters and credential has been the best choice I have ever made because it has lengthened my time in the 190 community and created the possibility of never having to leave. We are barely a few weeks into the semester, and the students have already opened up to one another through their personal accounts in the most admirable ways. Their courage amazes me, and brings me a sense of joy that I have never experienced anywhere but the ED 190 classroom space. I will keep all of you posted on how it is going and invite you all to come visit!

-Candice Director
R.A.G.E.
Class of 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment